1. Q: What is your favorite color?
2. Q: What is your favorite food?
3. Q: What is your favorite kind of car?
A: Red, with a good stereo system.
4. Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: Rum and coke.
5. Q: Who was your favorite teacher during school and why?
A: Mr. Lessel, my 9th grade history teacher. Why? Cuz he was both hot and intelligent.
6. An eating disorder is a disorder, else it'd be called eating disease. Seriously though,I think it is a disorder b/c it is a deviation from the norm, also a warped sense of seeing things. When you have an eating disorder, you're perception is blurred like the bottom of a swimming pool...you see things differently than other people looking at the same situation. So when friends try to help/give advice, it seems like they haven't got a clue....